I don’t typically do links posts, but some of my students sent me a number of interesting food policy links over the past few weeks. I thought I should share them, so here goes. I might do more and more of those food policy link posts if the quantity supplied is high enough.
- Cornell scientists discover genetic key to efficient crops.
- UN launches global campaign on food waste.
- Does Wall Street profit from of food price spikes?
- The end of an era: Maize surpasses rice in China (in Spanish).
- US shrimp processors don’t like competition, lobby the government to slow imports.
- Extreme temperature, drought, and the wine industry.
HT: Victoria Corti, Ryan Gorczycki, Rachel Leven, and Sylvia Sable.